$80K - $100K*
Supports the Director of Community Benefits, Advocacy and Outreach and the Director of Government Relations by maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing documents and presentations using Microsoft programs, responding on behalf of the Director both verbally and in writing as requested.
1. Supports department operations by inputting data, answering the phone and routing of departmental phone calls and serving as the receptionist to the department.
2. Keyboards and proofs department correspondence and reports, schedules meetings as necessary, and files completed peer review forms.
3. Maintains office supplies, including initiates purchase orders.
4. Assists in Kronos record keeping.
5. Performs general typing and project work.
6. Coordinates various hospital tours, events and shadowing programs.
Valid through: 2020-3-4