This role will be responsible for leading a team of senior SAP subject matter experts and developers, and partnering with key stakeholders within the organization to support delivery and realization of SAP solutions across multiple towers including Lead to Cash, Finance, and Supply Chain. Expectation for this role is a hands on Subject Matter Expert Leader that is close to the work and drives results across the team aligning to expectations from the business.
- 15+ years experience in application development with SAP ecosystem/products (preferably in Manufacturing sector)
- 10+ years SAP hands-on experience with deep knowledge of SAP technical architecture and functional experience, as well as SAP data governance
- 5+ years SAP Project/Program management experience and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, preferably in Agile environment
- Strong working knowledge of at least5of the following technologies and platforms:
- S/4 HANA
- Solution Manager
- Participated in large corporate transformations, business processes reengineering, merger and acquisitions
- Demonstrate a balance between operational and strategic mindset
- Strong self propelled leadership skills and results oriented
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable experience
- Lead projects in SCRUM or other Agile/Lean development methodologies
- Assess the impact of adopting emerging technologies and leveraging new techniques throughout SAP platforms
- Responsible for SAP Center of Excellence and define COE structure and technical procedures and Introduce best industry practices
- Lead end-to-end support and operations of SAP applications
- Engage with senior leadership and mid-level management to drive new opportunities and ensure SAP platforms meet business goals and best leveraged
- Accountability for planning, delivery management and supportability of SAP solutions
- Responsible for tracking delivery of global SAP solutions while minimizing business disruption and anticipating potential risks regionally
- Ensure best practices and procedures, documentation capture and architecture principles are carefully followed
- Manage and orchestrate multiple SAP partners
- Coordinate with SAP functional SME's, SAP support teams, PMO and SAP technical teams to meet operational excellence
- Perform risk assessments of SAP applications and other enterprise platforms
- Actively participate in SAP Project Reviews with Project Management Office and Steering Committee to ensure project timelines adherence, adequacy of resources and effective track, and collaboration in global initiatives
- Excellent writing proficiency, visual design, and presentation skills and a willingness to work in team environments.
- Understanding of standard business processes and data flow within a functional area.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products and services.
Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently
Requisition id: 17601