TrinityRail is searching for a Director-Sales in our Chicago, IL office.
What you'll do:
- Originate new car, tank and freight equipment sales and lease transactions on new and existing equipment.
- Maxime revenue and generate new business opportunities.
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering, Financial and Systems groups to insure total customer fulfillment.
- Utilize BI systems to maintain strategic data and contribute to future business initiatives.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Engineering, Finance or Business required. MBA preferred.
- Ten years overall experience in sales with concentrated experience in heavy industry, B to B sales and leasing. Experience in Class 1 commercial/operations plus private railcar fleet experience highly preferred.
- Public speaking for presentations and meetings required.
- Technology savvy – experience with Sales Force preferred.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and make recommendations aligning with current business strategies.
- Be able to manage an account from an operational perspective along with warranty, marketing and car management.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Highly capable of maintaining internal relationships while working remotely.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and able to report detailed findings based on observations in the field.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Engineering background (preferred not required)