Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for eight years in a row. Tilson is seeking an experienced and energetic leader to drive sales across its services and infrastructure product lines. The Director of Sales will work closely with Tilson’s Small Cell, Network Services, Real Estate and Outside Plant lines of business to put together large transactions that leverage Tilson’s mix of services and create value for our customers. This position is in Portland, ME, Clifton, NJ, Atlanta, GA, Denver, CO or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Partner with existing and new customers to understand business needs and objectives;
- Work with Tilson’s lines of businesses to develop multi-line of business value proposition;
- Understand wireless vertical-specific landscapes and trends;
- Create a sales strategy that enables quick prioritization of leads;
- Work collaboratively with Tilson leadership, product management, engineering, bid management, finance and operations to source and structure deals that deliver value to our customers;
- Present large opportunities requiring investment to Tilson’s leadership committee; conduct associated financial modeling and assessment of growth opportunities, risks and operational requirements.
- Recruit outside partners if necessary;
- Maintain updated sales funnel.
- Proven ability to drive sales process to a close;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization;
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. MBApreferred;
- 5-10 years' experience in telecommunications sales, product management or project management;
- Interest in and knowledge of wireless communications;
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed, with 30-50% travel within the US.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check. Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment