The Director of Sales Technology Enablement will be responsible for being visionary in the sales enablement space by planning and implementing advanced software & automated solutions across the sales, corporate marketing and sales operations space. The candidate will interface directly with the IT organization and the various sales & marketing functions to define and drive a comprehensive sales technology roadmap focused on solution selling, customer experience, advanced analytics and general sales enablement. The candidate will engage with various stakeholders to understand the different perspectives and business requirements. The candidate will review the existing functional projects and then work to bring the projects together under one common technical program umbrella. The candidate will need to develop strong working relationships with the key stakeholders: VP of IT, VP of Solutions Engineering, various sales leaders and the SVP of Corporate Marketing. The role will report into the Global Sales Operations organization which reports directly to the EVP Sales. The ideal candidate will have extensive sales operations and IT experience in the semiconductor industry as well as web experience. The individual must also have experience with the use of advanced business intelligence tools, and a proven record of driving business results.
- Program manage large scale, cross functional technical projects from requirements gathering through user acceptance testing in support of sales, sales operations and corporate marketing
- Stakeholder management - The Director Sales Technology Enablement will use data, analytics, persuasion and research to educate the various groups across the company on the value and impact of the particular systems or processes being proposed and/or implemented
- The Director Sales Technology Enablement will develop KPIs to track and measure the business impact and success of program(s)
- The Director Sales Technology Enablement will drive detailed analytics to highlight business opportunities. The role will be responsible for utilizing the results of various analytics to drive business improvements.
- When required, the Director Sales Technology Enablement will partner with corporate IT teams on requirements definition, functional specs, user acceptance testing and overall implementation of any software and associated business processes.
- The Director Sales Technology Enablement will be responsible for understanding and incorporating Artificial Intelligence type solutions where they are applicable
- A track record of driving successful large scale technical projects
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity and can drive clarity of business objectives
- Excellent problem solving skills. Knows how to work through disagreements professionally and without consistent escalation
- Excellent communication skills to drive change management and adoption of new processes.
- Proven ability to develop and prepare complex cost models to facilitate proposal preparation, strategic changes, and management decision-making.
- Ability to navigate detailed analytics and link business trends to bigger strategic goals.
- Ability to develop sustainable metrics and analytics for business decision making.
- Possess “soft skills” and the ability to use facts and data to influence decision making and actions across global organizations and with Sr management.
- Critical thinking using logic and reasoning to identify approaches to problem solving w/solutions.
- Organize, plan and prioritize work to meet deliverables.
- Initiative to take on responsibilities and challenges, very self-motivated.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with various stakeholders; ability to accept constructive feedback and to deal calmly and effectively in high stress situations.
- Flexibility to support multiple activities / requests simultaneously
- Minimum 15 years of experience in technical program management, IT, or operations, either in a leadership or management role
- Must have experience with large-scale enterprise software implementations and working closely with IT professionals
- Experience with advance business intelligence tools and executive level communications
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s degree a plus
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills required
- Ability to travel for training, less than 5%
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
ON Semiconductor is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.