What will I be doing?
The Director, Sales Services Business Relations isresponsible for partnering withinternal clients to develop business line strategies. Director will partner with Sr. Manager East and West Regions, Director of Deeding and Document Services and Corporate HGV Stakeholders to effectively deliver strategic solutions for all business line needs. Selected leader will oversee a team of Sr. Managers and Contract Services teamresponsible for managing Contract Services processes and customer document for client services and execution. The Director will beresponsible for building partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance. This role will act as a liaison between Sales Services and all HGVC business units to facilitate key customer services strategic and tactical initiatives.
The Director will have a deep understanding of the company’s Contract Services production needs, Underwriting Guidelines, Policies and Procedures, sales processes, owner/member communications and legal compliance standards, while ensuring the continuity and execution of the company’s global.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluate business partner’s needs and develops an effective strategic approach. Partnering with site Directors and above to provide sales Services meeting processes and timelines.
- Direct Sr. Regional Managers to ensure the overall contract process result in contracts produced timely, accurately and continued to improve efficiencies
- Transform the needs of the onsite Contracts offices into strategic plans with realistic results and oversees completion through team of Sr. Managers and Contracts Managers.
- Oversee the implementation and coordination of newly created policies and provide effective communication
- Develop focus teams to ensure proposed meets the goals and expectations of stakeholders and the business as a whole.
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand the performance of contract services and campaigns for further optimization for the overall Sales Services organization development.
- Act as a liaison for Sales, DDS, Corporate and Contracts Services on IT-related projects by ensuring proper prioritization, alignment to current business strategies, appropriate resource allocation, consistent communication, accurate specifications/documentation, budgetary management, and timely delivery of end products/services
- Oversee the effective communication throughout the Company stakeholders and Sales Services organization
- Oversee budget and will track expenses and manage to overall S&M Distribution Centers budgets.
- Work with business partners, DDS and Corporate leadership to determine implementation plans, training and support.
- Work with the Process Optimization team for project budgets for major Sales Services business initiatives
- Assist with the documentation and implementation for best practices to improve business processes within the Sales Services department
- Develop and manage a measurement strategy to ensure optimal resource allocation and productive team performance utilizing project milestones, key performance indicators, service level agreements, risk and exposure, success rates, financial impact and benefits, and timeline commitments
- Oversee project review meetings with various business partners/departments to evaluate statuses, establish and ensure completion dates
- Work closely with Site leaders to evaluate business processes in an effort to improve individual and group performance
- Monitor success of onsite based Minimum Performance Guideline that includes key performance metrics to gauge team members effectiveness on an ongoing basis.