- Create annual operating plans for CALA business BC & WD.
- Assess markets growth opportunities and make recommendations to upper management to create long range sales plans. Strategically identify and evaluate current & future RTM opportunities
- Lead, prospect and evaluate new business development within new and existing CALA markets
- Deliver annual operating plan volume and revenue targets BC & WD within CALA.
- Negotiate with new and existing license partners and distributors to deliver specific revenue targets to achieve annual operating plans goals.
- Minimize variations between actual and forecast volumes and revenue
- Coach, motivate and develop a team in different geographical regions
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Measures:
- Financial (Revenue)
- Forecast Accuracy
- Operational Metrics
- Case Volumes
A successful candidate will have the following:
- a strong understanding of relevant International business markets preferably in beverage segment
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong strategic thought process
- Outstanding account management track record substantiated by sales successes
- Experience/Familiarity with CSD bottling systems
- Proven analytical experience and strength with numbers.
- Action oriented self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- 10+ years CPG industry experience in a sales capacity
- 5 continuous years working on FMCG in a international capacity
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
Job ID 2019-4818