Director, Sales Performance Analysis & Insights
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix.
We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Provides strategy and direction for analytics and analytics priorities, ensuring alignment with business needs and IT's commitment Data Definitions & Integrity
- Influences data definitions with key stakeholders (including global and regional functional leads, Finance, IT and other functions)
- Coordinates with the business unit to fix identified data integrity and inconsistency issues, recommending areas of improvement Tool Selection and Development
- Consults with executives and external subject matter experts to determine next set of analytics that require automation, and identify tools for an automated analytics platform
- Partners with: - Business unit SME's to determine data requirements/constraints - Information Technology for support and resources Reporting
- May manage compiling and production of executive E-staff level scheduled reports such as quarterly workforce reports Data Analysis
- Identifies potential gaps or issues in data, recommending areas of improvement Business Planning/Recommendation
- Uses insights from data mining exercise to build low to medium complexity analytics reports like org planning, cost analysis, predictive analytics along with implication of data and potential issues (advanced predictive and prescriptive)
- Provides strategic guidance based on business needs Client and Stakeholder Management
- Builds relationships and partners with stakeholders (i.e. IT, Finance, executive business leaders) to understand requests, make recommendations, implement solutions, and influence decisions
- Coaches client groups to present data and insights to business leaders for better adoption and use of insights Thought Leadership
- Brings value to each ask and provides strategic guidance and forward thinking analytics that would have a stronger business impact
- Provides support and development for Analysts and Senior Analysts
- 20+ years related experience preferred
- Master's degree preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.