The Teradata Global GTM Operations organization is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency Teradata's Global Go-to-Market organization. This position reports into the Global Head of Revenue Operations. The position will be responsible for helping create and execute the operational plan as a partner to the EVP of The Americas.
Key Areas of Responsibility - Sustained:
- Enabling the business performance through proper execution of daily business operations.
- Lead the in-geography execution of Sales Operations, Renewals, Marketing, Communications, Pricing and Enablement activities.
- Coordinate the sales operations strategy, processes, systems, priorities in alignment with regional strategy.
- Ensure business continuity and fidelity between sales, renewal managers, consulting and customer support to represent the overall state of the operational business
- Responsible for overall sales administration, revenue reporting fidelity and business-mix health index.
- Responsible for operational utilization and resourcing to guide sales leader's visibility of profitability goals and metrics attainment.
- Work with consulting and customer support heads to ensure cost and deliverables remain on budget and quarterly sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Identify operational problems, effectively communicate, find solutions, and execute new operational plans.
- Ensure adherence to systems, processes, and overall operations. Identify and provide feedback into Sales Operations and find scalable solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- It is preferred the candidate has 10+ years' experience, preferably in the technology industry, with management experience in any or all the following disciplines: Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations and/or Revenue Management.
- The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of "go-to-market" processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field required; MBA desirable but not required
- Proven track record to meeting or exceeding revenue and margin goals
- A minimum of 10 years' experience
- Highly organized, motivated and diligent in their work and projects