First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Director, Sales Operations role.
- Sales Operations manages functions essential to sales force productivity and effectiveness. These functions include planning, forecasting, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales process implementation, competitive analysis and market research, sitting at the center of our go-to-market process and interacting with all levels of the Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Executive teams.
- You will define the strategic roadmap for how Sales utilizes systems (CRM, Lead Generation, Outreach, LinkedIn) and how these systems talk to each other, working closely with Sales, Finance and Delivery leadership, Marketing, and Technology Operations. You will also be responsible for our overarching vision for and view into Salesforce, including evangelizing and driving adoption within the organization. You will own our Sales reporting, data analysis, and forecasting and will be responsible for disseminating metrics and dashboards to key stakeholders within the company.
- You’ll work directly with sales and finance leadership to build, maintain and enhance sales operations.
- You’ll partner with business leaders in the organization to establish metrics across the commercial businesses.
- You’ll own the strategic roadmap with respect to individual sales operations systems (CRM, Business Intelligence, Lead Generation, Outreach) and how they work together.
- You’ll lead our efforts to drive new business opportunities through our sales team, providing leadership to increase our lead generation efforts, market segmentation, and territory definition and market attack strategy.
- You’ll partner with Marketing to optimize handoff between marketing automation and Salesforce.
- You’ll lead efforts with enhancements and workflow management in Salesforce.com
- You’ll define, maintain and review the sales pipeline along with executive and sales leadership.
- You’ll review and analyze metrics to assess performance and suggested enhancements to the sales process.
- You’ll develop and analyze key performance metrics (pricing, quota, deal size), reports and dashboards to enhance go-to-market strategy and execution.
- You’ll lead sales planning efforts by providing the sales management team with critical reporting and assist in all facets of sales planning, including sales forecasting with the executive team and board of directors.
- You’ll report to the Chief Financial Officer in the Finance department within the General and Administrative division of the Company.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 7+ years of experience in a sales or financial operations role, preferably within a SaaS and/or Healthcare organization.
- You’ll use your experience with Salesforce and integrated systems to create and elevate our sales operations process.
- You’ll have experience with Hubspot, InsightSquared or other lead management and reporting tools.
- You’ll have exceptional analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to discern patterns from data and communicate effectively proposed solutions.
- You’ll have leadership experience and experience managing others.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You have established key metrics that are used by Sales and Finance teams to impact decisions.
- You have created a system of continuous improvement to enhance our sales and go-to-market strategy.
- You own Salesforce and how it is utilized within the company.
- You are leading sales planning efforts and reporting meaningful insights to the executive team.
- Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Sales Operations role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Sales Operations.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.