This individual will lead the metrics development, analysis and reporting for the North American Sales organization. He/She will also be the primary liaison with the Professional Marketing, Customer Advocacy, Treatment Planning, and other cross-functional partners.
- Along with the VP, Commercial Operations, develop plans for sales representative deployment, activities, reporting requirements, quota allocations, and key metric development to ensure effectiveness.
- Design and lead the long term vision for SFDC development to ensure we are leveraging SFDC to its maximum potential and ultimately driving efficiencies in the field.
- Work very closely with internal and external sales team to understand the pain-points of the field and resolve via system/process efficiencies.
- Design and recommend the Go-to-Market strategy for field sales in determining which customer segments, reach & frequency to maximize growth potential
- Lead the Sales Operations organization in development of necessary IT requirements to support the NA Sales team, and work cross-functionally with the IT department to ensure SFDC and other system requirements are met.
- Partner with Professional Marketing and Area Directors of Sales to ensure appropriate sales programs and necessary collateral are developed in a timely fashion.
- Support NA Sales organization in working with Marketing NPD organization on product ideas, product development and commercialization strategies.
- Lead cross functional projects targeted at optimizing business operations and sales effectiveness.
- Working with Senior Sales Management, work cross-functionally with Sales Training to ensure NA Sales organization is supported appropriately for product launches, sales programs and general sales training.
- Partnering with Senior Sales Management, FP&A and Sales HR Business Partner, lead the analysis and implementation of strategies needed during development process of NA Sales Compensation plan.
- Review the compensation plan throughout the year to monitor results and suggest improvements for the next year.
- Working with FP&A, ensure Sales organization is paid accurately each quarter.
- Provide goal setting leadership and supervision for the Sales Operations team to achieve their objectives.
- In the event of distribution or outside partnership agreements, work with FP&A to provide timely analysis and reporting requirements.
- Work closely with or lead strategic external relationships that support NA sales efforts.
- Additional responsibilities and other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Minimum 12years sales operations experience
- Experience with SFDC and designing go-to-market strategies with the field
- Sales management and medical device experiencepreferred
- Must possess demonstrated analytical skills and thrive in a detail-oriented environment
- Demonstrated experience with both high level sales operations strategy and day to day detailed sales operations work
- Must be able to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Internal corporate, project management and execution and operational experiencepreferred
- Domestic travel may vary around 10%.