Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead the Moody’s Analytics Cloud Lending sales team. The position is responsible for sales attainment, sales team management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody’s Analytics Cloud Solutions Suite and related services.
This position requires expertise in managing complex solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with sales reps and pre-sales staff.
The role encompasses leading a national sales team including both inside sales and a regional sales team focused on larger accounts, as well as a Director who oversees pre-sales resources. This position is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop, implement and execute an overall Sales strategy for the Moody’s Analytics Cloud platform and related services
• Take responsibility for the existing Sales team; actively develop team and pipeline to meet strategic and annual goals
• Participate in customer/partner presentations and maintain excellent customer relationships at key accounts
• Develop tactical plans that clearly define individual objectives, goals, schedules and assignments to implement targeted opportunities
• Utilize deployed systems (Salesforce.com) and processes that provide business visibility and accurately forecast sales results and opportunities and provide quantitative and qualitative input for strategic investment decisions, including product development
• Use CRM system to incorporate all of the Company’s sales activity and proactively manage new leads
• Coach and develop the sales team members and representatives.
Skills and Position Requirements:
• Experienced technology sales management professional with at least 10 years of proven success. Demonstrable record of increasingmanagement responsibility within software sector
• Previous experience of managing direct, enterprise sales with hands-on experience leading a multi- tiered sales team very useful. SaaS (Software as a Service) model selling preferred
• Has grown and successfully run a Sales organization on a national or regional basis
• Consistent record of exceeding sales targets and motivating the sales team to aggressively exceed targets.
• Experience of selling into the financial services vertical would be ideal
• Prior experience recruiting, nurturing, and developing a broad range of successful sales reps
• Possess a detailed and systematic approach to monitoring and appraising team members; not afraid to make changes when needed
• Creates and maintains sophisticated sales management and planning techniques
• Evidence of having thrived in a fast growth, open environment
• Strong background in developing and managing commercial relationships
- A bachelor degree is required. A marketing, IT or business finance related discipline is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 10+ years of successful selling experience to financial institutions. Experience in ERM, CRM, Core Banking Software, or Risk Management a plus. Sales team leadership experience preferred.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience a plus.
- Experience with managing a pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
- Estimated client travel 40-50%.