What You'll Do:
- Lead and motivate telesales staff to achieve goals.
- Create, manage, and improve effective telesales scripts for each campaign.
- Support the company's retention program.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly telesales plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Director of Sales Center Operations to ensure sales reporting is effective and accurate.
- Coordinate with the Director of Operations on needed support, especially around technology.
- Coordinate with the training department to ensure all telesales agents have received all required training (e.g. sales, compliance, etc.).
- Coordinate with the contracting department to ensure all telesales agents are properly licensed and appointed.
- Support the Director of Campaign Management to ensure all telesales campaigns are executed in a successful manner.
- Provide input for telesales forecasts.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration or other relevant degree preferred
- 10+ years of telesales management experience in health insurance
- In-depth knowledge of telesales techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Valid through: 3/11/2021
* Ladders Estimates