About the Company
Founded in 2014, HealthCare.com is a privately-owned company whose mission is to help consumers make better healthcare decisions. We’re focused on improving how people shop for and enroll in health insurance coverage through data, content, and superior customer service. Our mission is to empower individuals, families, and small businesses by providing information and recommendations. We have an elite team of over 150 teammates in Miami, Indianapolis, New York City, Guatemala City, and distributed around the globe.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and motivate telesales staff to achieve goals.
- Create, manage, and improve effective telesales scripts for each campaign.
- Support the company's retention program.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly telesales plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Director of Sales Center Operations to ensure sales reporting is effective and accurate.
- Coordinate with the Director of Operations on needed support, especially around technology.
- Coordinate with the training department to ensure all telesales agents have received all required training (e.g. sales, compliance, etc.).
- Coordinate with the contracting department to ensure all telesales agents are properly licensed and appointed.
- Support the Director of Campaign Management to ensure all telesales campaigns are executed in a successful manner.
- Provide input for telesales forecasts.
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration or other relevant degree preferred
- 10+ years of telesales management experience in health insurance
- In-depth knowledge of telesales techniques and best practices
- Capacity to manage various projects and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.