Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Oversees the execution of operations and projects to meet established targets and metrics.
- Establishes and oversees long term organizational goals and objectives to ensure alignment with broader organizational targets and strategies.
- Establishes policies for development opportunities and recognizing achievement within the organization to maintain a cadre of highly motivated employees
- Establishes operational and financial objectives for all OE Operational areas in order to plan ahead to manage and mitigate all risks to the business.
- Establishes strategy for a multi-functional team to ensure area of responsibility meets business strategy goals and objectives.
- Defines the process for negotiating and approving contracts and agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal and state agencies, and other organizational entities to ensure that organization's interests are protected.
- Defines strategies for the development of new business growth to increase profitability and market share.
- Acts as the organization's representative to interface with key internal and external stakeholders in order to present a positive image of the organization.
- Oversees all contact with prospects; provides oversight to developing a professional relationship with the purpose of understanding the customer needs and meeting those needs within the bounds of contacted scope.
- Formulates and presents recommendations to executive leadership for the development of activities for strategic prospects in support of business strategy.
- Oversees all negotiations with significant potential customers and builds and maintains customer relationships to win projects.
- Builds long-term relationships with new business leads to gain customer accounts.
- Provides oversight to the management team representative on perspective target accounts.
- Oversees the management team representative and provides recommendations on perspective target accounts.
- Provides oversight to establishing long-term customer relationships with perspective accounts to influence opportunities.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows at times to increase visibility of the organization.
- Owns the execution of long-term strategy (e.g., more than 3 years) and operational direction, typically for an entire region country, product or business of significant size and scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12yearsexperience or Master’sdegree with 10yearsexperience
- Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) experience
- Demonstrated experience implementing world class manufacturing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish and mature a Continuous Improvement culture
- Demonstrated experience with new program introduction
- Must convey sales competency excellence in the following areas:
- Commercial Excellence
- Customer Management
- Customer Relationships
- Product Knowledge
- Industry Expertise
- Personal Effectiveness
- Business Acumen
Job ID 01302935