Conduent is seeking a director-level new logo sales executive to champion profitable BPO/BPS sales growth through consultative sales, closing opportunities by leveraging deep Business Process Services/ Outsourcing knowledge and expertise. The Incumbent will have demonstrated experience and background in dealing within the Energy, Utility, Oil & Gas industries.
This position is remote and the incumbent must reside in Houston, Austin or San Antonio, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for driving sales of business process services.
- Sales to new clients in the Energy, Utility, Oil & Gas industry verticals.
- Building a very select pipeline of key prospects with the goal of closing large, strategic opportunities.
- Engage product marketing and solutions expertise to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
- Cross-sell and collaborate on across enterprise solutions.
- Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation.
- Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of consultative sales strategy.
- Demonstrate experience with Challenger sales.
- Strategize, recommend and consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Conduent's capabilities to close sales deals.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 yrs. of demonstrated Hunter/New Logo sales Experience.
- 5+ years Business Process Services and Solutions sales experience.
- Experience in selling Finance, Accounting and Procurement (FA&P) outsourcing, Human Resources Services, AND/OR End User Experience solutions (EUE) is required.
- Demonstrated success of selling into Energy, Utility, Oil & Gas Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong consultative seller.
- An aggressive sales executive who can forge key relationships with CEO's, CFO's and other C-suite executives as well as other key business contacts, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new BPS business and proven success in meeting sales quotas ($3 million + ACV).
- A strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of his/her prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike.
- Track record in closing complex BPS deals and building relationship with C-suite.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who is respected for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Superb relationship builder, negotiator, and communicator.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.