We are seeking a transformational senior leader to manage our high-growth Sales Development Rep team in North America. SDRs are the lifeblood of our account pipeline, and we seek a leader who can bring out the best of our world-class team through creation of training/development programs, building out and managing to success metrics, driving the team to exceed new logo qualified opportunity quotas and build out future sales talent pipeline. This newly created role reports to our CMO and requires strong executive presence and the ability to maintain strategic partnerships across the organization.
- Achieve and exceed monthly SDR new logo qualified opportunity goals.
- Inspire and lead the SDR management team to maximize their potential and professional growth.
- Build close cross-functional relationships with Sales leadership to ensure SDR <> Sales alignment.
- Develop SDRs into sales-ready candidates for future career path and promotion opportunities.
- Implement an SDR training/enablement curriculum ensuring new hires are onboarded successfully and training needs are fulfilled for the existing team members.
- Team with HR on a proactive recruitment plan based on SDR capacity planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in managing SDR inbound/outbound or inside sales teams, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Track record of managing teams that exceed quotas.
- Knowledge of best practices in SDR: activity metrics, Chat, increasing response rates, SDR automation, messaging and cadence, reporting, etc.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with senior level executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Travel more than 10% of the time.
- This position will directly manage the 5SDR Managers and teams-50 total reports (North America)
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, and performance management.