Job ID: LAB000182
Director, Sales Americas
This position is the responsible for the ForteBio sales in the Americas.
- Manage selling cycle methodology and process to achieve AOP sales through direct sales. This includes development and execution of tactical plans and establishing metrics for sales funnel management.
- Partner with Marketing to develop forecasts and quotas, provide weekly forecasts of instrument and consumables sales to management, optimize lead generation, develop and implement strategies to expand the customer base and grow the business faster than peers in adjacent space, develop the strategic plan and rationalize the portfolio as makes sense.
- Manage Application Support resources to provide optimal pre-sales information, product demonstrations, technical close, post-salessupport and customer satisfaction to ensure continued use and adoption of Pall’s instrumentation technology and increase consumable sales.
- Actively lead Pall’s Talent Management processes:
- Develop and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Hire for, reward and reinforce leadership at every organizational level.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to optimize/consolidate manufacturing and Supply Chain network.
- Self-starter who is result and success oriented with proven ability to develop a territory strategy for quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required; experience working in a matrix environment and managing multiple priorities and projects with dynamic timelines to execution
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Focused and results oriented
- Experience working in a highly technical organization interacting with scientific and technical personnel, including field sales personnel and engineers
- Very strong work ethic and comfortable with extensive travel
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with sense of urgency
- Experience managing and driving change throughout the organization;
- Courageous problem solver
- B.S. or B.A. in life science related discipline; advanced education and/or laboratory experience is desirable
- Seven years of proven sales achievement and experience with capital equipment and consumable in pharmaceutical, biotech, academic, and government accounts
- Minimum two years in a role managing and developing sales professionals