$200K — $250K *
The Director Sales Compensation is responsible for the overall strategy and operations of the compensation team for Stericycle’s healthcare and secure information destruction business units. This role will manage a team of analyst to ensure the compensation programs support Stericycle’s strategic objectives, meet legal requirements, and supports the organization compensation philosophy. The scope of the compensation programs includes base wages, variable pay, incentive pay, bonuses, and similar forms of recognition awards for executives, managers and non-managers.
The individual will need strong analytical skills, advanced knowledge of planning systems, tools and processes and an ability to excel in a fast-paced business. It requires a detailed analysis and understand of customer trends, world class collaboration techniques with Sales, and the ability to clearly communication with senior leadership.
Key Job Activities:
• Responsible for developing and administering a world class sales compensation process and program
• Develop and lead detailed sales compensation design and planning process that incorporates input from various key stakeholders, individual payout model, SPIF design, cost and payout benchmarking, overall plan costing, and scenario analysis
• Build launch & training materials, supporting modeling, and communication materials to ensure every participant understands their compensation plan
• Ensure accurate, timely and reliable plan administration including quota allocation, plan distribution, monthly accrual support, and payout calculations
• Design and maintain reporting to provide insights to plan participants and cross functional stakeholders on plan payouts and overall plan performance
• Provide reporting and updates to Senior Leaders (SLT, ELT, Board of Directors) on updates to compensation, performance, etc.
• Partner with leadership to handle plan disputes and be able to handle and action in a timely fashion
• Leads continuous improvement projects within functions to participate in other organizations projects to improve efficiency
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Preferred Education: in Bachelors or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
• Education equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; MBA preferred or the equivalent in related work experience.
• 8 or more years of finance, sales, sales operations, compensation, marketing or operations experience including at least 3 years of pricing management and compensation experience
• Strong preference for 5 or more years of experience in both pricing and sales/mktg operations management
• Prior Sales Operations and/or sales compensation experience preferred, particularly in service and/or healthcare related business
• 3+ years of direct management experience
• Strong analytical thinker who can translate data into actionable insights
• Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, SQL, Salesforce and PowerPoint
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Stericycle offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including tuition reimbursement and job specific certifications included but not limited to forklift certification.
Valid through: 2/18/2021
$80K — $100K
19 days ago