Jabil is a Supply Chain Solutions organization with the Sales Executive being the catalyst to create the proper business atmosphere within the customer. The ability to create a strategic partnership for long term collaborative manufacturing and services is the goal. Generating sales from new or existing customers across the Western Region within the server/storage/high velocity and infrastructure industries. Responsible for ensuring customer trust and satisfaction. Maintains contact with the customer at a high, executive level focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Works with Sr. management in developing target customers and landing the customer. Typically, the sales are more consultative than transactional in which the purchase decision is complex and long, value is the key, and focus is on the solution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Jabil has created a culture that is empowering to a person in the sales industry. The Jabil Sales person is a “Deal Maker” for the company. They are allowed the flexibility to run their own territory/ accounts and develop the target opportunities on a collaborative effort with the area VP/ Sr Director to ensure the corporate sales targets are met. This is accomplished with a team atmosphere that includes Business Units, Marketing, Engineering and Jabil Executive management. The goal is to target key capital equipment or mechatronics accounts in the area and as a team define the opportunities and create a strategy to win.
Target Deal Size: The average target deal size is between $20M- $100M+ for total EMS business and $2M – $10M for mechanical business. Target customers tend to semiconductor, test, automation or industrial space. We are looking for a progressive deal maker that sells more than just price. The right candidate must have the ability to do the research on the client and define the key areas of interest and create a strategy on how to win the business. Understanding the client’s needs and competitive landscape is critical to defining the entry points for Jabil. The candidate must have experience in the Silicon Valley and have a network of contacts at the senior leadership level.
Business Strategy and Direction:
*Qualify new potential customers with guidance from Sr. Management, Sector VP’s, and Business Development.
*Knowledge of SalesForce.com and its use to target new customers.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Job is directlyresponsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management). Job title example(s) of employees directly supervised: Inside Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, etc.
Ability to sell Jabil’s comprehensive services into new accounts, and possesses a demonstrated ability to develop, qualify, and close large complex business solution opportunities.
* Able to develop and maintain customer executive relationships; define approach/strategy to building relationships
* Able to develop account opportunities; able to establish consistent prospecting to maintain a healthy sales funnel; accurately and objectively reports sales funnel status of opportunities.
* Able to proactively create, drive, and manage proposal opportunities
* Able to develop competitive value propositions clearly mapped against the impact on customers business objectives.
* Ability to prepare & plan for customer meetings; ability to track: meeting value, objectives achievement, and action item/follow-up
* Adept at developing consultative relationships with customers; able to provide insights to client’s business, objectives, and strategy
* Possessing the creative ability to manage multiple customers and complex priorities within demanding timeframes, and ensure team accountability.
Education & Experience Requirements
– Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business; Master’s Degree preferred
– Plus 3 – 5 years of experience in the field
– Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
– Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Requisition Number: 207837