Are you Mohawk Material? We're the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us! We are currently looking for candidates for a Director, Sales Business Development (Aladdin Commercial) for our Corporate office in Calhoun, GA.
This posiiton will provide key project management support of all facets of Aladdin Commercial organizations and is responsible for leading and managing sales functions in the assigned business unit. This position provides various sales team and executive support, including but not limited to, sales execution and analytics, sample management, team development, process discipline, and improvement across product brands. Responsible for budgetary target-setting process and detailed sales and margin budgets. Works with senior manager to develop executive reporting and financial presentations, and prepares all-inclusive analyses showing industry growth and competitive analysis trends for review by the Sales and Product Development senior management. This is a highly visible, complex role, and reports to the Sr. Vice President Residential Sales.
- Collaborates with executives, sales management, and sales team to rollout new programs and process improvements to enhance sales results.
- Oversees product launches, sample updates, price increases, product development, sales presentation development, etc. to achieve sales/margin targets established for the business. Develops strong working partnerships with supporting departments to fully execute initiatives, in a timely fashion, across all facets of the business.
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with field sales teams, and reinforce/educate the field sales organization on company initiatives as they pertain to Aladdin Commercial.
- Creates, implements, and monitors infrastructure to enhance and support operation of the sales force, including sales reporting, sales analysis, and sales force alignment.
- Oversees the processes and tools used in financial planning. May lead strategic planning, annual planning, and quarterly forecasting efforts. Leads review sessions for annual operating plan and forecast with senior business unit management and senior financial leadership.
- Identifies areas of improvement across sales operations and presents executable recommendations, using fact based information and including risks, to senior management that lead to accelerating results and/or reducing expenses.
- Identifies tools, processes, and/or technologies to enhance sales force effectiveness and productivity. Mobilizes the appropriate support functions necessary to lead various prospects to successful completion.
- Manage performance metrics tracking systems, which track daily/weekly/monthly performance against the corporate plan and initiatives.
- Collaborates with executive management on the monthly forecasting cycle, to support attainment or exceed established sales/margin targets for the business.
- Manages master pricing and authorized rebate matrix for all product categories as well as Buying Groups and provide oversight to sales team in support of attaining or exceeding the established sales/margin targets for the business. Act as a facilitator for all price increase activity.
- Manages CAP and File Back programs during transition to eliminate these programs and ensure success.
- Manages organization and set-up of corporate sponsored events such as sales meetings, mill tours, trade shows, distributor events, sales incentives, etc.
- Track sales results versus group and individual objectives with monthly and annual reporting, provide ad hot report, and contract processing, working with all systems to gather and provide accurate reporting.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of project management or professional sales/marketing experience.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned products and business practices. Experience with process improvement.
- Five years experience in a related field with demonstrated professional growth and achievement in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with internal and external customers and Sales management on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and adapt known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility. Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions. Persistence and willingness to take calculated risks, to stimulate, and to market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.