Director: Sales & Use Tax
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ability to manage resources and deliver state and local sales and use tax projects.
* Preform sales and use tax refund and recovery analysis.
* Identify and develop new clients to drive new revenue opportunities.
* Evaluate and implement new Sales and Use processes.
* Perform research on technical Sales and Use tax issues and document findings.
* Provide expertise in audit defense and assessment of mitigation of Sales and Use Tax Audits.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* 10 plus years of Tax Consulting Experience focused on Sales and Use Tax.
* Bachelor* s Degree in Accounting.
* Prior professional services experience in Tax.
* Tax automation experience is a plus.
Preferred Skills and Industry Experience
* Sales and Use Tax.
Qualified Candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration. No phone calls please.