$200K — $250K *
Purpose: Direct all global Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, and Revenue Planning activity for the corporate product portfolio. Coordinates meetings, at all levels in the organizations, to review demand to delivery cycle and reconciliations with commercial teams, manufacturing teams, and finance teams. Manages all system planning parameters and monitors S&OP cycle for significant variances. High visibility role that transcends the organization, using data and commercial intelligence to build a strategic plan for sustained revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for building out and leading S&OP processes, including directing global demand planning, facilitating commercial enrichment meetings, loading forecasts, and presenting net effects of forecasts to manufacturing, finance, and executive leadership.
· Maintaining forecasting and ERP systems with updated planning parameters.
· Managing the data management to provide insight on forecast accuracy, sales projection, and inventory and cost of goods sold variances.
· Participate in New Product Introduction process and Product Lifecycle Management activity.
· Leverages relationships with global stakeholders and communicates effectively within a international matrixed organization.
· Act as a key senior leader in the organization and build out sustainable teams that can support future growth.
Work Experience Requirements: 10-15 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and/or Sales and Operations Planning.
Education Requirements: University degree. APICS certification a plus. MBA a plus.
· Experience leading S&OP function within global organization.
· Experience creating processes and implementing standardized business processes within global organization.
· Experience transforming culture and creating discipline around S&OP process.
· Demonstrated ability to build engaged teams and develop future leaders.
· Understands how to effectively communicate to all levels in the organization.
Valid through: 11/10/2020