Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving Philosophy’s e-commerce sales and growth targets.
- Drive profitable customer acquisition while reducing the emphasis on site promotions.
- Manage the planning, budgeting, execution and optimization of all revenue-driving channels including paid media, paid search, re-targeting, SEO, email, affiliate marketing, partnerships, social media selling and direct mail. Responsible for ROAS, KPIs and daily vendor management for each channel.
- Analyze skus by profit margin and develop strategies to increase sales of high-margin products.
- Oversee all sales forecasting and planning. Partner with Supply Chain on stock and volume forecasting.
- Maintain a rolling 6-month marketing calendar. Ensure alignment across all channels including U.S. marketing, social media, 3rd party retail teams and QVC.
- Identify and implement strategies on-site to increase conversion, AOV and upt across devices and reduce site abandonment.
- Partner with marketing organization to drive innovation and develop exclusive products for the e-commercechannel.
- Support CRM, loyalty, retention and reactivation efforts. Implement loyalty offers and programs to increase sales, AOV, upt and customer lifetime value.
- Analyze sales and acquisition programs by channel and provide regular updates to senior leadership.
- Provide monthly reporting on the overall financial health of the business.
- Collaborate with the head of retail to identify customer acquisition and database growth opportunities within the philosophy store network.
- Support new initiatives including global market expansion and new sales channels as defined by the business leadership.
- Role has 2 direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Strong communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Ability to read, analyze and itnerpret data with the ability to draw conclusinos and recommend strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four- year college or university, Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in e-Commerce or digital marketing, preferably with a beauty products company or retailer with a strong e-commerce and digital presence.
- Ability to translate findings into meaningful marketing plans deployed through online marketing and on-site merchandising.
- Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
- Must have well established analytical, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, ability to influence others, and team management skills
- Extremely strong analytical skills. Can translate data into meaningful insights and actions.
- Extremely strong financial acuity and business acumen.