$250K — $500K+*
Amkor Technology is currently seeking a Director, Sales in our San Jose, CA office. This position has total account responsibility and ownership of the profitable revenue growth and market share penetration of the assigned customer accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing customer business development activities associated with advanced technology development, qualification, and production.
• Position Amkor for design wins for all new products and package decisions.
• Negotiate with customers regarding contracts and pricing.
• Establish and manage the customer strategic goals and align corporate resources to achieve maximum profitable revenue.
• Establish close relationships with key decision makers at various levels and groups both internally and externally.
• Establish annual revenue and financial targets; manage strategic goals for the Account Team to contribute to company goals and annual plans.
• Establish and develop relationships and sales strategies with Prospect Accounts to grow revenue for Amkor.
• Coordinate across internal stakeholders - Business Units, Research and Development, Technical Program Managers, Customer Service, and Factories to ensure flawless execution of program objectives.
• Establish and develop relationships and strategies with OEM's to position Amkor in a place where the OEM directs their suppliers to source from Amkor.
• Perform market research and competitive analysis on target end-products
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years account management/sales experience and a proven track record of sales growth. MBA is a plus.
• Previous experience in semiconductors, electronics, or electronics manufacturing is required.
• Ability to effectively communicate in both large and small groups both verbal and written.
• Demonstrated leadership ability to champion change.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic, matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated experience driving continuous improvement while leading others in a results driven environment.
• Proven strategic thinker who can engage with all levels of leadership.
• Proficiency with MS Office is required.
• Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
• Experience with SAP and/or Salesforce.com is preferred.
San Jose, CA
Valid through: 1/28/2022