Are you looking for the next challenge?
Clarins Group, a fast growing leading beauty company, family owned, top 5 worldwide company in skincare category, number 1 skincare company in Europe, accelerating in North America, fast growing in Asia, is looking for a Director of Sales Administration, based in New York.
You will oversee and lead the administration and operations area of Sales Administration for the group’s fragrance division and our business partner.
What you’ll do:
You and your team will embrace the role of central information source for the field and collaborator with key internal departments, key account and field management on strategy execution.
- Collaborate on all seasonal planning discussions and activities, including, administration and oversight of all advertising, visual week, and special event opportunities and support allocations.
- Act as primary liaison and source of information/data sharing between retailers, Customer Service, Marketing, Supply Chain, Key Account Management, and Field Sales.
- Oversee detailing of promotions management and administration, utilizing digital platform.
- Manage special event planning and results collection, in conjunction with Key Account Management and field personnel.
- Lead preparation of business review analytics and market tour sheets.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand addicted.
- Multi-tasker used to working under tight deadlines.
- Strong leader, who understands team dynamics and embraces collaboration.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Administration/Sales Promotion or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and planning skills, with the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with an advanced Excel skill set
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with excellent follow-thru skills
- Standout brands: Clarins, Mugler and Azzaro Fragrances
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning and development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package