Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Less than 5 years
Posted 172 days ago
• Supports the VP in executing and developing the business strategy in order to meet and exceed plan.
• Supports the operation by challenging the way things have always been done; looking at problems, processes and solutions in new ways; and identifying novel solutions to old problems by trying new methods and technologies. This includes enhancing business results, the customer experience, improving efficiencies, increased cash down payment at the point of sale, etc.
• Supports the VP in creating competitive, breakthrough strategies and plans.
• Tracks and trends performance and is able to predict short-term performance and adjust plans as conditions change to achieve results.
• Responsible for the Pender Report & Cancellation Log (saving sales and taking sales off log). Coordinating with Contracts and QAM to convert penders to solid.
Build and Lead Talent:
• Directly responsible for the monthly performance of the Action Line VCs.
• Executes training for the Action Line Sales Closer T/Os.
• Consistently creates an environment that fosters a top performing Sales Management team.
• Coaches, develops, empowers measures, monitors and mentors VCs and T/Os for current business needs and future leadership positions to support succession planning.
• Ensures performance management is consistently executed and driven throughout the site for VCs and T/Os. All reviews are due by the 9th day of the following month.
• Ensures talent management philosophies/programs are driven and executed throughout the site
• Leads performance and talent initiatives, including but not limited to the following areas: Point of Sale Leads, Advanced Training, Rotation, Pender Business, Front to Back Program, Guest Complaints, spiffs & contests, Half-Time Meetings.
Drive for Results:
• Ensures adequate coverage of all T/Os to ensure maximum floor coverage. Supports the operation in developing and managing the schedule and monthly calendars.
• Ensures proper coverage based upon season.
• Meets and exceeds VPG, closing percentage and volume standards.
• Meets with a specific group of T/Os and VCs monthly for mentorship, coaching and goal assessment.
• Conducts motivational, meaningful morning sales meetings.
• Manages the VCs and holds them accountable for adherence to policies and procedures.
• Generates maximum performance in the sales force by utilizing predefined metrics.
• Ensures that all new contracts are completed properly and processed according to current policy.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions: