Who Mattersight is:
The rubber hits the road when someone picks up the phone to talk to a company. It happens over 250 million times a day. With over 60 percent of people dumping brands because of bad customer service, that phone callcan make or break a business.
Enter Mattersight – the only company that uses personality analysis and big data analytics to improve every customer call, increase customer satisfaction and lower costs for Fortune 500 enterprises. Our patented technology mines a private database of over 1 billion customer service calls to quickly pair customers with call center agents they will naturally, effortlessly click with. Awkward and annoying becomes satisfying and enjoyable. Frustrated becomes enthusiastic.
Mattersight helps companies make positive conversations with their customers the rule, not the exception byfostering emotional connections that turn complainers into fans.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Who you are:
A highly motivated hands-on sales account manager looking to open new doors for a best in class SaaS organization and work with amazing clients in industries such as healthcare, telecommunications, and financial services. You have a wealth of experience leading sales and account management efforts in all account planning, sales strategy development, funnel management, deal closure and sales transition to delivery teams as well asongoing management of the executive client relationships. You’re energized by both winning business and leading internal teams, and have the ability to sell enterprise analytics solutions to large enterprise and mid-market organizations as well as assist in the positioning of ongoing insights derived from the client’s data.
What you’ll do:
To summarize, the Director, Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Sales Strategy and Planning - develop and manage account plans and sales strategies for a portfolio of new logo accounts. Drive sales progress and alternative strategies. Engage with non-sales Mattersight personnel as appropriate to develop and align on plans and priorities.
- Sales Execution – Executive presentations and relationship building with customers at high and middle levels in the organization. Leading the internal team with detailed discovery, solution review development, value proposition definition, customer workshops, executive briefings, and business case development to ‘instantiate’ key business and IT sponsors and budget owners.
- Account Management – responsible for developing long-term, trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of assigned new logo customers, operating as the lead point of contact for executiverelationships and value propositions.
What you definitely have:
- Demonstrated experience selling into new logo accounts – maintaining weekly forecasts, hands-onassistance with closing deals, and ensuring clients are securing value from our software solutions
- Proven success selling SaaS solutions, Contact Center solutions, and/or Analytics solutions which have business ROI focus and drive value for large enterprises
- Must be able to SELL; prospect, qualify, pursue, close, address objections and understand our solutions offerings and value proposition
- Must be able to close deals with net net customers for Mattersight - understand customer business models, manage relationships, lead internal teams, manage base business, project management, negotiation, and strategic planning
- Leadership skills to influence clients and internal team members to think and act strategically when qualifying opportunities, developing sales positioning messages, key win themes, solution scope and phasing, and what it will take to win deals
- Strategic thinker with outstanding communication skills; oral and written and can lead a disciplined sales process leveraging SFDC sales automation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team sales effort, and to successfully operate in a flexible, virtual operating environment
- Significant experience in software sales and professional services environments
- Proven track record as a successful sales account executive
Frankly put, Big Data is exploding. That explosion is presenting all kinds of interesting avenues for our business, which is allowing our teams to grow professionally, technically and personally. This is exciting technology in an exciting space, and we want YOU to come join us on this adventure. If you want to grow and contribute inways you didn’t expect, contact us today and see what matters.