About SUEZ in North America
SUEZ in North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 6,700 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; and rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers. The company is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
Designs sales strategy, processes & polices and supports & monitors its implementation and Acts as an internal sales expert and partner with regional management to help assess, measure and enhance sales performance
- Provides leadership and support to sales resources
- Establishes a common strategy for selling and delivering sales across the divisions' portfolio of services.
- Designs the go to market model to approach new customer segments and leads customer segmentation
- Identifies opportunities for increased sales efficiency & leads sales improvement projects
- Works with Region VPs and the Lines of Business Leaders to create the methodology for selling and delivering new services.
- Develops / improves standard KPIs and reports to monitor performance and assist in the development of strategic goals for the divisions
- Designs sales and procedures and monitors its compliance
- Validates functional definition of CRM / Sales systems development
- Field-level sales engagement and support
- Coach and support regional Directors of Sales
- Oversees customer service & experience and boost lead generation efforts at a central level
- Large account and strategic sales planning in collaboration with regions
- Acts as a facilitator of sales collaboration efforts between sales teams (i.e. WSC/Sales Engineer, AS/ES, AS/WTS, ES/WTS )
- Define and implement strategic sales plan.
- Develop go-to-market strategy.
- Manage sales Intelligence and Operations department
- Oversees management of customer service department
- Develop tools and procedures for the sales organization
- Coordinates efforts for lead generation. Sales development process
- Oversees Sales team performance evaluation process
- Report and identify issues related to the sales process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Innovativeness with collaborative spirit
- Knowledge of Saleforce.com
- Team management
- Collaboration with other teams within the company and the group
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or sales field
- 7 to 10 years' experience in field sales
- More than 5 years' experience managing sales teams
- Experience in environmental or water industry
- Spanish or French language a plus