Provides direction and leadership in care management and coordinates the delivery of health care services. Reviews processes and determines performance improvement initiatives. Develops and implements care management programs. Monitors expenditures related to care management programs. Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations related to care management. Collaborates with leaders in order to ensure efficient and purposeful integration of services for the patient.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred or requires a Master's Degree in Social Work.
- Requires current state of Indiana license as a Registered Nurse or requires a Licensed Social Worker, LCSW preferred. If Licensed Social Worker, LCSW must be obtained within 2 years of hire into the position.
- Certification in Case Management preferred. , Requires strong knowledge of Case Management principles and standard practices.
- Requires knowledge of community resources and appropriate venues for care delivery.
- Requires knowledge of state and national regulatory agency guidelines.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience required.
- Requires a strong clinical background with relevant leadership experience supporting patient care transitions.