Director, Risk Advisory (Internal Audit, SOX)
$200k-225k + Bonus
($250-300K+ Total Comp)
National Consulting and Business Advisory firm seeks degreed Risk, Internal Audit and SOX Advisory Director (CPA or CIA a +) with 10+ years consulting including previous Big 4 or large consulting firm experience leading Risk, Internal Audit Co-sourcing / Outsourcing or SOX engagements at Director level (or Partner level from a regional firm) with both client delivery business development experience in the San Francisco area, to lead and help grow the risk practice in the San Francisco market. The role can be based anywhere in the San Francisco Bay area and involves limited travel.
The successful candidate will have Director level experience at a Big 4 advisory firm or large consulting firm, or be a partner at a smaller regional risk practice looking to step into a visible role and a growing national firm, and will lead client engagements, develop and manage client relationships, manage consulting teams, provide input on strategic direction of the business, manage profitability, fees and contract negotiations, and work on business development aspects to help grow the practice across Internal Audit and SOX Services, Technology and Risk Advisory services.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with energy and drive and are offering substantial compensation package and growth prospects to the successful candidate.
- Bachelors in accounting, finance or related.
- CPA or CIA a +
- Extensive consulting expertise in Risk and Internal Controls, Internal Audit, SOX Compliance and IT Risk.
- Ability to grow business through leveraging existing relationships and developing new client relationships.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Able to lead and direct business proposal efforts towards an opportunity, including budgeting and suggesting staffing for the engagement.
- Proven record of recruiting and cultivating top talent
- Ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to think strategically.
For immediate consideration please submit resume in MS Word or PDF format
**AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**