Just like the children we serve, Children?s is growing quickly! We?re looking for a Director, Revenue Cycle to lead the expanding Revenue Cycle and Home Billing departments.
The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge of revenue cycle management, hospital operations, billing, collection and reimbursements. EPIC experience is strongly preferred. Combine your leadership and relationship-building talents to help our organization achieve its mission ?To improve the life of every child?.
As the only full-service, pediatric health care center in Nebraska, Children's provides expertise in more than 60 pediatric specialty services to children across a five-state region and beyond. The new Hubbard Center for Children illustrates our dramatic transformation and growth by nearly doubling our capacity.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including $10,000 studentloan repayment along with relocation assistance. Join us in shaping the future of Children?s.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of hospital operations, billing, collection and reimbursement requirements and standard practices
- Ability to review, interpret and implement managed care contracts with third-party including governmental payers
- Foster creativity, innovation and divergent thinking in self and others
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to individuals and groups in a variety of settings
- Critical thinking, strategic and project management skills
- Ability to effectively implement change
- Customer focus
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally, in writing and formal presentations, with individuals at all levels in the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university in healthcare administration, business, accounting, finance or related field including advanced study or in-depth knowledge of specialized business, finance and healthcare principles required
- Master?s degree in related field of study preferred
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experiencerequired in revenue cycle management in a hospital or healthcare system
- Prior work experience with Epic revenue cycle applications preferred
- CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Epic certification in revenue cycle modules preferred