U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization, we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
The incumbent reports to the Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management and is responsible for AR, Customer Service, and respective team members.
The Director is responsible for enhancing and maintaining a properly functioning revenue cycle process through a cross-department organizational structure. Critical responsibilities include achievement of key performance measures which define revenue cycle performance, and both drive and maximize organizational and financial performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership and direction to AR Manager and respective team members
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit and retain strong team members
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass revenue, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Monitor appropriate Key Performance Indicator reports, including team quality and productivity and address concerns
- Ensure Managers and Supervisors act with a sense of accountability and ownership as it relates to their work streams
- Enhance and expand current systems to service more providers
- Assist managerial team members in development of policies and procedures
- Review daily, weekly and month-end reports; make assessments of progress, and report to the VP of RCM
- Strong financial management skills, including the ability to financially analyze data for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, AR analysis and staffing analysis
- Leadership skills to motivate department performance towards goals and develop team working style
- Maintain a current knowledge of all applicable federal and state privacy laws and regulations
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: Accounts receivable, customer service
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exercises excellent listening skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- In-depth knowledge of HIPAA
- Ability to motivate diverse personalities
- Strong working knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Skill in gathering and reporting information and analyzing outcomes
- Must have pleasant disposition and high tolerance level for diverse views and opinions
- Must demonstrate maturity and competence in dealing with managers and team
- General understanding of the functions of all other departments
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with team members, internal, and external customers
- A Bachelor's degree in a business, healthcare, management or finance major
- 5+ years of healthcare management experience required
- 2+ years of Anesthesia revenue cycle experience preferred
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.