$200K — $250K *
Foot Locker is seeking a highly analytical performance-oriented digital marketing professional to drive retention across our brand. This role is a core contributor to focusing on customer retention: responsible for the customer experience through their lifecycle, increasing lifetime value (LTV) and improving overall customer quality. The right candidate will be customer obsessed, designing best in class experiences, and will oversee the development and deployment of comprehensive marketing channels: email, segmentation, sms, push and loyalty through our new program, FLX. The position is well-suited for an accomplished digital native who successfully can navigate a large matrixed organization that consists of digital shared services, data/analytics, technology teams, purchasing and brand marketing. Passion for youth culture & brands that intersect with the world of sneakers, sports, music, art
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
• You’ll immerse yourself in our business, be a brand steward and drive daily and long-term performance, develop solutions and see them through to completion.
• Ability to conceptualize and develop long-term customer journeys and retention paths.
• Work with the data team to identify customer opportunities, spot patterns to drive strategy and personas creation and lead a/b testing framework to drive lifecycle management
• Develop targeted messaging strategies to address specific segments/personas
• Drive value by creating pathways to get one-time customers to turn into repeat customers
• Develop new data-driven direct marketing strategies
• Partner with the FLX loyalty team to identify best customers and developing unique journeys for them
• Continue to build a test and learn mentality to identify areas for opportunities of change: subject lines, time of day testing, personalization, etc.
• Work with larger team to build a game plan around inactive customers
• Brainstorm, validate, test and refine customer retention initiatives using testing and data analysis to optimize each stage of the customer journey touchpoints across channels
• Collaborate cross-functionally with digital shared services, acquisition, planning, purchasing, content, design, and tech teams to identify opportunities to optimize offers, segments and response rates to maximize drive higher LTV
• Collaborate with the digital marketing shared services and data/analytics teams to bring customer insights and advanced customer segmentation/targeting techniques to bear
• Ensure the integration of our brand message and core points of differentiation across all digital touch points
• Collaborate on content creation and strategies with internal teams to maximize engagement and conversion rates
• 7+ years of experience in a data-driven digital marketing role
• Operate as a thoughtful strategist but also forward-thinking leader
• Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully integrated digital marketing strategy
• A continuous-learner mindset with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape as it relates to customer journeys, website engagement, and analytics
• Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on past results, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Roll-up your sleeves attitude; absorbs information and reacts in a timely manner with a bias towards action
• Committed cross-functional partner and a great team player
• Hands on experience using data from digital and site analytics tools such as Adobe, Core Metrics or Google Analytics to make marketing decisions; experience both partnering with Analytics teams and directly digging through data for insights
• Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels
• History of success working with Creative and/or Product teams to brief and develop ad creative and/or site experiences
• Retail experience highly preferred
• Excellent communicator; ability to transform detailed analysis and digital marketing complexity into straightforward summaries for all levels of the organization
• A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, marketing, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology-oriented degree
Valid through: 4/14/2021