IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The position leads and manages the accounts receivable, funds collection and assurance accounting services provided to a large governmental organization.
This governmental organization generates annual revenues of approx. $8 billion and has a distributionnetwork of approx. 17,000 retailers.
The position is primarily responsible for the financial, internal control and procedural integrity/optimization of all supporting processes in a high volume transaction environment. Related coordination and communication with the customer is essential.
The position directly reports to the IGT Account Development Manager (ADM) and includes a strong matrix reporting line to the North American CFO organization. This position is located in Schenectady, NY at One Broadway Center.
Principal Responsibilities of Role:
- Accountable for policy and procedure compliance for all accounts receivable, collection and accounting services provided by IGT
- Primary liaison with customer’s financial and audit employees
- Leads the monthly general ledger close process and reviews certain monthly journal entries
- Responsible for the production of financial statements related to the service performed by IGT
- Manages accounts receivable and bank reconciliations/analysis processes and reporting
- Leads the implementation of both IGT and customer originated changes to financial systems, reporting, procedures and processes. This includes any new functions and responsibilitiesrequired by the implementation of future business practices
- Identifies and adequately mitigates via internal controls all financial, operational and compliance risks and ensure all fiduciary responsibilities of the IGT operations are adhered to
- Supports relevant IGT internal, external and customer audit activities
- Leads and develops an existing 7 member team
- Assist ADM with otherfinancial and operational matters as required
This individual should be a proven leader with at least 15years of broad financeexperience, ideally beginning in audit, followed by experience gathering and evaluating financial information and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership.
The individual will also have demonstrated successful experience in customer/client engagement. Experience in the operation of accounting systems, a B.S. Accounting and CPArequired.
Req #: 53701.