Director - Retail Sales
Top reasons to work for our client:
- Casual and team oriented atmosphere!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Established business with entrepreneurial spirit!
- Strong and stable growing company!
- Offers extensive perks!
- Only light bulb company in US that has the unique blend of direct factory ownership with US support structure!
If that’s you, let’s talk!
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Pay : Competitive Pay and Benefits
Generate retailsales and support business development in North American Market.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and prioritize coverage of top customers and build a sales plan for a focused target list to create a pipeline of near and long-term opportunities.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential distributors.
- Generate sales through participation in weekly marketingcampaigns and promotions
- Understand and articulate product strengths, competitive positioning, and opportunity-specific value propositions
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Support of product management and marketing in specifying and launching new products
- Operate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to maintain intra-organizational communication
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
Experience you will need:
- 3 - 5+ years of successful sales-related roles including internal or external sales representative, or related fields
- Basic technical understanding of LED lighting products and market
- Basic sales techniques and best practices
- Excellent verbal/written & computer skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with analytical, detail-oriented approach
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree
- Results-driven with a sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills
- Capable and approachable communicator
- Highly detailed oriented
- Self-starter; ability to work with little direction and within a team environment where the performance of others affects success
- Completely committed to vision, values, and mission of Global Value Lighting
- Positive mindset