The Director, Retailer Technology works with retailers and partners to create smooth integration of technology between our various digital coupon/loyalty/eCommerce/media platforms and the customer’s existing technology infrastructure. Provides domain knowledge of integration/implementation of retailer systems in general. Manages teams creating best practices and processes for implementation and integration of retailer technology products. Hires and builds on a team to scale out implementation capabilities in smart and savvy ways. Coordinates multi-product implementations. Provides escalated project management and related professional services as needed for multiple concurrent projects. Provides ongoing solution expertise at retailer and partner accounts. Helps Account Executives design solutions to client business problems using Inmar products and processes. Has input into the design of new features due to interactions with customers and VOC. Acts as technical liaison between business and engineering groups. Provides support to Account Executives from a technical perspective.
- Collaborate to Identify, hire and train associates
- Establish common best practices and processes for team
- Develop and manage team
- Support ongoing retail product solution initiatives
- Assist with design and implement solutions
- Develop cross platform/product domain knowledge
- Identify process improvements/efficiencies
- Review contracts
- Participate in Request for Proposal responses
Project Management (20%)
- Leads early efforts on key implementation projects
- Manage strategic relationships for integration
- Act as the main technical liaison initially
- Act as point of escalation
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of related work experience in enterprise solution/product deployment
- Familiarity with the grocery retail industry
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially excel and word)
- Advanced Beginner with Point of Sale (POS) and other retailer technologies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.