$150K — $200K *
Responsible for providing leadership for the full spectrum of Respiratory care provided within Memorial Hospital Pembroke, as well as the operations of the system-wide Memorial Ventilator Program, housed on the 2N Nursing unit (Special Respiratory Care Unit).
• Accomplishes MVP strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions. Collaborates with Director of Education to determine necessary clinical competencies to be assessed during orientation and d annually thereafter to ensure high quality patient care is delivered.
• Develops MVP strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic direction; establishing functional/program objectives in line with organizational objectives. Develops strategy for program growth including referrals from inside and outside the Memorial system.
• Establishes MVP operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change. Responsible for patient safety and satisfaction measures.
• Develops MVP financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances. Prepares annual operating and capital budgets for multiple units.
• Maintains legal and accreditation compliance by developing policies and practices concerning federal, state, and local regulations, and accrediting body standards; anticipating emerging issues.
• National Board for Respiratory Care
• Registered Respiratory Therapist – FL
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 5 years experience as a Respiratory Therapist with progressive leadership experience
Valid through: 7/16/2020