HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Master's Degree with focus on health sciences Required
This Program Director is responsible for the enhancement and expansion of the Academic Affairs Research, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (ResQIPS) program. The ResQIPS program is delivered through workshops, team coaching, online courses, hands-on case-based learning and an event showcase. Building leadership and educational curriculum for the interprofessional team with specific focus on physicians and medical residents.
- Designs, implements, coordinates ResQIPS curriculum to enhance and increase resident, faculty and interprofessional scholarly activity and output as well as to support practice improvement and HonorHealth system initiatives. Evaluates and refines course content for continuous improvement. Identifies course faculty and moderates course sessions; serves as backup faculty as needed.
- Serves as resource and mentor to residents and faculty for scholarly activity and research. Develops process to measure and track scholarly activity quality and productivity.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders (internal and through academic affiliations) to develop programs focused on principles of Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, Leadership and Innovation.
- Create tools and uses technology to monitor and quantify program metrics and the overall success of the program. Conducts annual program evaluation and action plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.