Lead financial planning, forecasting, and analysis activities for the North America Operating Unit dispensed customer teams. This role will support the North America Operating Unit finance, sales, and operation leads to enable decision making, identify risks and opportunities, and contribute to the achievement of the organization’s financial goals. This position will define and execute the vision for streamlining, standardizing, and simplifying the North America Dispensed reproting, planning, budgeting and forecasting processes. This role has 10 direct reports.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Leads Planning and Rolling Process for North America Dispensed RTM (including Chief Customer Officer and Zones).
- Provides Monthly Reporting and Analysis to enable decision making in the North America OU.
- Manages collaborative partnerships across multiples groups (North America Zones, Chief Customer Officer, Platform Services).
- Builds capabilities and tools to streamline and standardize the Reporting, Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting process within Platform Services.
- Provides Customer financial statements timely and accurately.
- Leads monthly/quarterly PL, B/S review meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Provides accurate and timely consolidated forecasts and assesses the situation to ensure continued progress toward goal which allows leadership team to properly assess the progress and make corrective actions as needed
- Reviews and analyzes CCO & Zone P&Ls and work closely with operating unit to improve forecast accuracy while managing risk & opportunity
- Leads communication with North America operating unit leadership to ensure alignment and support on Business Unit strategy.
- Actively communicates, engages, inspires and motivates the team to drive performance and achieve individual and team objects
- Builds team capabilities in both functional and soft skills with the aim to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Initiates strategies to engage and retain key talent.
- Seeks and acts on feedback from others; continuously develop through learning and sharing with others
- The ability to motivate and develop the talent and to collaborate with cross-functional peers to define the business plan/rolling estimate deliverables needed from them and ensure commitment on their calendar.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Must possess at least 10+years of financial management experience in a major consumer product or a financial services company with responsibility for similar size of operations
- People and resources management experience is required
- The ability to apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies and analyze information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re-planning, and controlling financial results are needed.
- Must possess ability to motivate and develop the talent and to collaborate with cross-functional peers to define the business plan/rolling estimate deliverables
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting skills with attention to detail are key.