Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Director of Rental Accounting in Orlando, Florida. The Director of Rental Accounting is responsible for managing a team of 10-15 accounting professionals who are solely responsible for the processing, recording, and review of the rental financials. The Director of Accounting manages the staff that is responsible for the balance sheet, income statement, reconciliations, journal entries, dashboards, metrics, and misc reporting.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Review Financials to include Balance Sheets, Income Statement, Metrics, Rental Workbook, Dashboards, Compensation files, and misc reports.
- Manage the budget and forecast process.
- Manage the Month-End Close and journal entry review process.
- Partner with the VP and Director of Operations for best practices and new programs.
- Performance reviews and coaching of managers and staff
- Presentations, meetings, ambassador for the rental business
- Travel Requirements - 5-10%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
Skills & Experience:
- CPA, preferred not required
- MBA, preferred not required
- GAAPAccounting Knowledge.
- Advanced Excel, PeopleSoft experience a plus
- 3+ Years as an Accounting Manager
- 5+ Years with Direct Reports
- Hotel/TimeshareAccountingpreferred, but not required
- Intermediate MSOffice, Advanced Excel
- Good communications skilled needed to interact with various
levels of leadership.
- Presentation and Leadership skills