- Establish an integrated reliability function for Omnicell encompassing software, hardware, and Saas/cloud-based solutions.
- Define and implement a multi-year Design for Reliability roadmap. Work closely with Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Quality, Field Operations, Manufacturing, and Product Management.
- Manage a geographically dispersed team of software and hardware reliability and test teams across multiple development sites.
- Define and integrate industry-leading reliability practices and integrate them Omnicell’s Product Development Process.
- Define and oversee reliability engagements with product development teams from design phase through post-launch. Assess product reliability, define reliability goals, and initiative reliability projects.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experienced with reliability engineering concepts and application to the development of hardware, software, and hosted systems.
- Formulation of reliability needs, requirements, and allocation.
- Experienced with reliabilityrisk identification, analysis, and modeling and mitigation.
- Definition of reliability verification strategy and test execution.
- Experienced with hardware/software interfaces.
- Failure analysis and root cause analysis.
- Experienced with statistical methods, Weibull, JMP, LabVIEW, MatLab, R, Python or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in engineering, quality, or reliability roles in product development
- 5+ years’ track record in people management
- Master degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience with robotics and industrial automation
- Experience with software reliability, availability, and uptime
- Experience with SAAS/cloud and site reliability
- Experience with implementing lean DFR practices to projects.
- Application of data science techniques for predictive reliability analysis and monitoring
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt