Methodist Health System is seeking a Corporate Director of Government Reimbursement. This position is responsible for all aspects of reporting for the governmental programs of the Hospitals.
Your Job Requirements:
- Accounting degree required
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a hospital setting with relevant experience.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Accounting for Medicare, Medicaid, Champus and other miscellaneous programs.
- Reporting of the Net Patient Revenues for the governmental programs.
- Development of the budget for the governmental programs.
- Filing and settlement of any reports related to the programs (i.e. Medicare and Medicaid cost reports, etc.).
- Annual reporting of the Statement of Community Benefits to the State, a large portion of the Annual American Hospital Association Survey, and the reporting Charity Care, Uncompensated Care Cost and Bad Debts to various users.
- Reporting and accounting required for the State's Medicaid 1115 waiver program and the State Disproportionate Share program. These programs are particularly complex because of the back end auditing of the programs payments.
- Responsibility for the Charge Description Master and plays an important role in participating in the efforts of the system to maintain compliance with the various government billing rules.