Under the general direction of the Vice President, performs those accountabilities relevant to the overall leadership of Rehabilitation Services.
- Be a visible model for the hospital's mission and values
- Exhibit the values and philosophy of SSM Health Care and St. Mary's Hospital in daily activities and perform job functions in accordance with hospital policies
- Consistent with the hospital vision to surpass the expectations of those who depend on us, the Director demonstrates a customer focus while providing service (e.g., maintains confidentiality, is courteous to all customers--patients, families and all other hospital staff-addresses and follows up on all customer concerns).
- The Director emphasizes, encourages and supports the importance of Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Must hold a degree in physical therapy, occupational therapy or related healthcare field
- Three years in a supervisory position or leadership position
Requisition #: 18005738