Berkeley Search Consultants has been retained by one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most well-respected and financially stable health systems to recruit for their Director Rehabilitation Services. The health system has been providing exceptional care to its community for over 60 years, and they are well-known for their innovative culture. The health system has received recognition from both local and national entities for the quality of care they provide. All hospitals within the health system are Magnet facilities.
Reporting to the health system’s Vice President of Operations, Administration, the Director Rehabilitation Services will act as department leader for the health system’s Rehabilitation Services, including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy for both inpatient and outpatient patients at the health system’s two campuses. The duties and responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
· Provision of responsible resource/fiscal management including budget preparation
· Regulatory compliance, program planning and development
· Equipment and facilities planning and maintenance
· Ensuring continuous process improvement and redesign in therapy services and patient experience
· Engaging in research and integrating evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, financial, logistical, and leadership processes.
· Staff recruitment, retention, development, training and performance management
· Bachelors degree in business of health-related field.
· Masters or advanced clinical degree, preferred.
· Minimum five (5) years clinical experience in acute care.
· Current California Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathologist license.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a dedicated team of healthcare professionals with true passion for promoting excellence in healthcare.
We are proud to partner with our client who considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetics, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Valid through: 3/18/2021