Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS).
Leidos Cyber is seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Sales Director for our Western US Region. In this role, you will manage and ensure the success of a team of outside sales professionals selling Leidos Cyber’s suite of commercial cybersecurity products, solutions, and services.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings within assigned regions.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the region enterprise sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training.
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results.
- BachelorDegree or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years of technologysalesexperience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales leadership experience. Ideally within the Computer Networking and Security industry.
- Proven track record of working in a matrix sales org.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise technologysales role.
- Successful track record in a Multi-Million dollar transaction sales environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer