$80K — $100K *
The Sales Director is responsible for delivering the sales plan for an assigned region on a monthly basis. The presence of the Sales Director influences the behavior, productivity and professionalism of the sales department as well as ensuring the sales representatives meet their sales quota. The Sales Director is accountable for all frontline Regional Sales initiatives and production through independent and collaborative sales actions to ensure results. The Sales Director is responsible for building and cultivating a team of sales reps who pursue new prospects and sell TriNet’s comprehensive solution which includes premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with 10-200 employees within the specific industry sectors.
The Sales Director is responsible for daily inspection of their rep’s calendars, regular coaching, and overall execution of the entire sales process from identification to close for each of their reps. The Sales Director is fully responsible for building an office-based culture of engaging and fulfilling work, managing each rep to their activity metrics and achieving success.
The successful Sales Director demonstrates a thorough understanding of sales management cadence and operating methods, hires well and coaches and develops a team of world class sales reps. The successful Sales Director is a leader who inspires, drives and achieves a regional quota by running a balanced business through all available sales channels.
• Manage a team of 6-12 Sales Consultants.
• Recruit and hire outstanding sales talent who will be successful and bring value to the team.
• Build a local team culture amongst the team by hiring and retaining world-class sales reps. Motivate the team to be their best.
• Create a high performing team by training, coaching and developing sales consultants to success across all aspects of their role.
• Manage team activity by setting and inspecting weekly goals, reviewing calendars and supporting prospecting call blocks, sales calls and networking events.
• Achieve revenue targets by driving daily sales consultant activity within a local geography covering multiple industries.
• Drive team performance and accelerate deals by removing internal barriers, anticipating and resolving conflicts and driving to team’s culture, activity, local ecosystem and hiring success .
• Attend sales calls and provide opportunity reviews and deal coaching.
• Run weekly sales meetings and regular one on ones.
• Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early-stage opportunities to ensure the team has enough pipeline at all times to meet or exceed quota.
• Inspect SFDC hygiene and review with reps to ensure all opportunities are current, accurate and complete.
• Meet or exceed forecast commit to Sales VP within 10%.
• Develop and implement quarterly and annual business plans to achieve goals and targets.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of local market and TAM (total available market), sales cycle and PEO.
• Make regular and proactive performance-based decisions on sales consultants to ensure the sales territories are covered by the best fit for the industry and market.
• Build local ecosystem, including partnerships with Brokers, CPAs, etc., to drive brand awareness.
• Work collaboratively with their Industry Director peers to see that their teams focus on smart activity and the right prospects.
• Coordinate marketing and/or Channel team on local campaign activities.
• Work closely with Client Services and Sales Operations along with other cross departmental teams for prospect and client engagement.
• Engage in cross organizational collaboration with Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and other internal teams to drive team productivity and success
Valid through: 11/26/2020