What will you do?
- Work directly with VP, Regional Sales to successfully recruit providers into government-sponsored, private payer and employer-based bundle payment programs; and Episode Based Insurance Product sales
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with provider organizations
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Grow relationships with existing Providers
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 5-10 years of sales management and/ or direct sales experience
- Knowledge of provider contracting methodologies and payor roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Experience in Bundle Payment Operations /Technology Operations in Healthcare –field is mandatory
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Ability to travel 75%