The Regional Property IT Services Director will have responsibility and oversight of the IT systems day-to day activities 24 hours a day 7 days a week within all Boyd Gaming Corporation properties. This role will provide world class customer service and collaboration with corporate, business leaders, and 3rd party vendors to define property and tactical service level goals, related to value0add and availability, capacity, security, and performance of enterprise systems at each property.
- Collaborate with the Support Services Director, Technical Service Director, Project Management Group Director and our outsourced partners, if any, with any IT initiative (Security and Audit) at regional level
- Leading all regional aspects of IT Property Operations, which include (but not limited to); Network Operation, Technical Support, Information Technology. Database Administration, and Product Maintenance.
- Accountable for all regional property IT operation, systems and environments; including responsibility for the overall effectiveness and efficiency of technology systems and networks while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and reliability.
- Lead the local development and implementation of strategic plans for operational activities. Improvements and best practices. Ensure the strategic initiative launched by the group are aligned with overall IT strategy, implements and the goals are reached.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT Property Operation structure that supports the needs of each property, including identification of opportunities for appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing. Sourcing, purchasing and in-house development.
- Lead Migration to new technologies, evaluate processing performance and overall resource utilization for effective capacity planning at applicable to all Boyd properties.
- Foster a strong customer service mind-set through the IT team of user satisfaction, while championing thought leadership and innovation as business partners.
- Ensure It systems operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations, and maintain the company's information security policies and practices.
- Ensure property specific IT disaster recovery and IT business continuity plan is in place and current.
- Ensure continuous delivery of It services through oversight of service level agreements with end uses and monitoring
- Ensure operation and support IT systems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Partnering with key business clients. Functional groups. And development team to deliver against product and service goals and business requirements
- When required. To be a hands-on technical leader by directing all IT property operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing application and development of new technical solutions at applicable Boyd properties.
- Oversee the managerial functions of the department, including budgeting activities/adherence, internal/external audits, people management, etc…, at all applicable Boyd properties.
- Effectively manage, motivate, and retain a team of direct reports to deliver upon departmental and company goals.
- Maintain effective working relations with various internal and externa partners including GM's, Casino, Slits, Sales, Marketing, Product/Project Management and vendors.
Act as a key onsite leader, fostering a motivational, innovative and team-based work culture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems, Risk Management, Business Management or technical related discipline.
- Master's degree. Or equivalent experience highly preferred
- 10+ years in an IT environment
- 5-7 years leading IT operations
- Experience with IT Gaming systems strongly preferred
- Experience in development, deployment, and support of enterprise business applications via off-shore and/or cloud infrastructure Extensive experience working with software/hardware vendors to negotiate costs. Enforce service legal agreements and leverage relationships to leverage industry best practices and partnership collaboration.