$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Leads as the chief financial leader for the Region. Helps to maximize profitable sales within the Region by analyzing gross margin, expense control and reduction and merchandise inventory levels. As part of Sarbanes-Oxley, provides the first line of Regional financial control for the Company.
• Builds the financial capability of the entire Region, including District and Stores, and if plan numbers are not being met, works with the team assisting and executing a plan to correct.
• Develops the District Managers to ensure that all Store Managers understand their financial results and develop best practices for achieving them. Ensures that the Region is following Corporate financial policies, including the use of work surveys.
• Supports customer focused strategies, policies and programs.
• Analyzes and controls pricing/markdowns for maximizing aggregate gross margin and Corporate assets to improve asset turnover, promote higher Return On Investment Capital and allocation of assets for highest returns.
• Analyzes and controls all variable expenses to eliminate waste and promote efficiency and productivity at the Region, District and Store level.
• Directs and approves merchandise transfers between stores, utilizing all of the tools available for improving the flow of goods and maximizing inventory assets.
• Evaluates contracts, ensuring best practices are used and services are provided at the best possible prices.
• Partners with the Region Vice President to identify opportunities to simplify store processes.
• Leads analysis of negative EBITDA stores.
• Participates in annual store financial planning process. Education Requirements: Bachelor's Level Degree Years of Related Experience: 5-10 Years License/Certificate Required: No Driver's License Required: Yes Travel Requirements: 25% Required Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
• Experience in financial analysis, accounting experience or equivalent.
• Strong leadership, knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, including GAAP.
• Ability to manage and lead complex analytical projects including ability to interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data.
• Ability to gather, analyze and interpret business and financial information in a clear and concise manner in order to develop, recommend and implement solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
• Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook Preferred Skills:
• An advanced degree is preferred
Valid Through: 2019-10-21